Who says smoking has to just be for meats? In our household we have many seasons where we go in and out of eating meat. My wife is always a huge fan of these Brussel sprouts. Anything healthy that tastes good is always a hit in her book. So try these as a killer side to your favorite entrée or enjoy these as an appetizer like we do! (They rarely make it to the dinner table before they’re gone). This recipe is great if you’re short on ingredients and is super customizable to fit your family’s taste. My family always wants Balsamic glaze and fresh grated cheese to top most of our apps. Enjoy!
- 10 Brussel Sprouts
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Fresh Ground Pepper
- 2 tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- Creamline Lamb Chopper Cheese
- P10 Bradley Smoker
- Bradley Smoker Foldable Table
- Bradley Smoker Non-Stick Silicone Mats
- Bradley Smoker Tools
- Thermoworks Timestick Trio
- Thermoworks Thermapen One
Bradley Smoker Settings:
Temperature: 226 F
Smoke Timer: 60 minutes
Timer: 120 minutes
- Set the Bradley Smoker to the listed settings above.
- Wash and cut the Brussel sprouts in half or in quarters.
- In a medium bowl add the Brussel sprouts, olive oil, salt, pepper, melted butter, and toss.
- Set the coated Brussel sprouts onto the smoker rack and place into the smoker. Set a timer for 70 minutes.
- Smoke the Brussel sprouts until tender (Test with Fork), cook for an additional 10 minutes if needed.
- Set the Brussel Sprouts aside to cool off for a couple minutes. Drizzle each Brussel Sprout with the Balsamic glaze, grate cheese on top of the sprouts and enjoy!