- 1 ½ cups Shredded Chicken (Cooked)
- 2 cups Green Enchilada Sauce
- 10 Corn or Flour Tortillas
- 2 ½ cups Shredded Mexican Four Cheese Blend
- ½ cup Diced Red Onion
- 4 tbsp. Chopped Cilantro
- Kosmos Dry Rub (Dirty Bird)
- Kosmos Rib Glaze (Cherry Apple Habanero)
- P10 Bradley Smoker
- Bradley Smoker Foldable Table
- Bradley Smoker Non-Stick Silicone Mats
- Bradley Smoker Tools
- Thermoworks Timestick Trio
- Thermoworks Thermapen One
Bradley Smoker Setting:
Cook Time: 120 Minutes
Smoke Time: 60 Minutes
Total Cook Time: 160 Minutes
- Set your Bradley Smoker to the listed settings above.
- Set the Chicken Breast on a cutting board and season using the Kosmos dry rub. Next, use the Kosmos rib glaze and coat both sides of the chicken. This will help keep that chicken moist on the inside as it cooks. If you want to add a pinch more of the rub on top of the glaze, you can.
- Place the Chicken inside the Bradley Smoker for about 120 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees F. I use my Thermoworks Instant read thermometer to ensure the inside of the chicken is fully cooked. Remove the chicken from the smoker and set aside while you prep.
- Using a knife or vegetable chopper, dice the red onion into small pieces. Next, chop the chicken breast into small pieces.
- Time to heat up the tortillas- Using a wet cloth place the tortillas into the microwave for 30 seconds. This will help keep the tortillas from ripping apart when you roll them.
- Building the Enchiladas- using the heated-up tortilla, place the following into the tortilla chicken, onion, cheese, and rotel. Roll into a semi-tight roll and fill the iron skillet full of enchiladas.
- Cover the enchiladas with cheese and enchiladas sauce. If you have any leftover onion, rotel, or cheese feel free to add on top of the enchiladas.
- Turn the Bradley Smoker temperature up to 320 degrees F. Place the skillet into the smoker and cook for 20 minutes or until the cheese is fully melted through.
- Remove from the smoker and let cool for about 5 minutes. Top off with sour cream, salsa and enjoy!