This tasty recipe was designed to be cooked on the P10 Bradley Smoker. Some of the Bradley Smokers do not get up to 320 degrees F, however the P10 series does. I used my Thermoworks instant read thermometer to make sure these shrimp don’t get over cooked. This is a quick and easy recipe you can use for family gatherings or tailgating events. The Lime/Honey mixture compliments each other perfectly for some savory flavor.
- 5-10 Shrimp
- ½ pound thin cut Bacon
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1 tsp Lime Juice
- 1 tsp Honey
- P10 Bradley Smoker
- Bradley Smoker Foldable Table
- Bradley Smoker Non-Stick Silicone Mats
- Bradley Smoker Tools
- Thermoworks Timestick Trio
- Thermoworks Thermapen One
Bradley Smoker Setting:
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Smoke Time: 20 Minutes
- Set your Bradley Smoker to the listed settings above.
- Place the shrimp on a paper towel to dry, you want to make sure the shrimp isn’t wet before wrapping it with bacon. Remove the shells and tails from the shrimp, that wouldn’t taste very good.
- In a bowl add the honey, lime juice, and add the shrimp. Give the shrimp a good toss in the mixture prior to adding your seasoning. Now in a different bowl, add the garlic powder, sea salt, ground ginger, and toss the shrimp to ensure they are coated in seasoning.
- Optional: If you want your bacon crispier cook the bacon 5-10 minutes prior to wrapping the shrimp. Make sure the bacon is not too crispy because you will have to wrap the shrimp with it.
- Wrap each shrimp with a half strip of bacon and place onto the toothpick.
- Cook for 10 minutes then flip the shrimp over and cook for another 10 minutes. The shrimp is cooked when the internal temperature reaches 120 degrees F.
- Remove from the Bradley Smoker and Enjoy!