Try this stuffed Chicken!
- 1 Lg Boneless Chicken Breast
- ½ Block Cream Cheese
- 4 Mini Sweet Peppers
- 1 Cup Spinach Leaves
- 3 Pieces Mozzarella wrapped in Prosciutto
- Peach Jalapeno Rib Glaze (Kos’Mos BBQ)
- Honey Killer Bee Dry Rub (Kos’Mos BBQ)
- 2 tbsp butter
- P10 Bradley Smoker
- Bradley Smoker Foldable Table
- Bradley Smoker Non-Stick Silicone Mats
- Bradley Smoker Tools
- Thermoworks Timestick Trio
- Thermoworks Thermapen One
Bradley Smoker Setting:
Cook Time: 120 Minutes
Smoke Time: 120 Minutes
- Set Bradley Smoker to the listed settings above.
- Chop the sweet peppers, and spinach leaves into small pieces. (Small enough to stuff the chicken breast with).
- Cut the cream cheese into long strips and set aside.
- Carefully cut into the chicken breast making a pocket where the stuffing will take place.
- Stuff the chicken with the sweet peppers, spinach leaves, cream cheese, mozzarella wrapped prosciutto, and cover in seasoning.
- Place into the Bradley Smoker for 2 hours or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F. Remove from the smoker and place the chicken into an iron skillet. Pour 1/3 cup Jalapeno Peach Glaze onto the meat and add 2 tbsp butter to the skillet for flavor. Place back into the smoker for another 5 minutes.
- Slice up and enjoy!