- 6 Jalapenos
- Brisket (Already Cooked)
- 6 Bacon Strips
- ½ Block Cream Cheese
- ¼ cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ¼ cup Honey
- P10 Bradley Smoker
- Bradley Smoker Foldable Table
- Bradley Smoker Non-Stick Silicone Mats
- Bradley Smoker Tools
- Thermoworks Timestick Trio
- Thermoworks Thermapen One
Bradley Smoker Settings:
Wood: Hunters Blend
Temperature: 226 F
Smoke Timer: 90 minutes
Timer: 90 minutes
- Set the Bradley Smoker to the listed settings above.
- Rinse the Jalapenos under cold water and cut off the tops (With the Stems).
- Make a cut long way into the jalapeno to remove all the seeds and core.
- Chop up about 4 slices of Brisket into small pieces (Small enough to fit inside the jalapenos easily).
- Time to heat up the cream cheese- using the microwave heat up the cream cheese to make it easier to stuff the peppers with.
- Time to Stuff the Peppers- Place the following inside the jalapeno chopped brisket, cream cheese 1-2 tsp, and shredded cheese. Wrap each pepper in 1 slice of bacon and drizzle with honey. Place into the smoker and set a timer for 90 minutes.
- After 90 minutes you want to make sure the bacon is crispy, or the poppers have turned a rich brown, burgundy color.