This Brisket is so tasty!
The results you get from using a Sous Vide cooker plus a Smoker are truly top notch. The Sous Vide cooker uses a water bath cooking method allowing the brisket to be cooked at low temperatures. When cooking this low of temperature the Sous Vide keeps the temperature controlled to exactly 135F for 44hrs.
The Bradley Smoker compliments this cooking method nicely by allowing perfectly controlled smoke for 3 hours. The brisket is literally melted in your mouth with a nice smoke flavor.
- 1 Brisket
- Brisket Seasoning
- ¼ tsp Liquid Smoke (Optional)
- ¼ cup White Wine vinegar
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- Sous Vide Anova
- Vacuum Sealer Anova
- P10 Bradley Smoker
- Bradley Smoker Foldable Table
- Bradley Smoker Non-Stick Silicone Mats
- Bradley Smoker Tools
- Thermoworks Timestick Trio
- Thermoworks Thermapen One
Bradley Smoker Settings:
Wood: Hunters Blend
Temperature: 226 F
Smoke Timer: 3 Hours
Timer: 3 Hours
- Set Anova Sous Vide cooker to 135 F for 44 hrs.
- Season the brisket heavily on all sides and place into a vacuum sealed bag. Add the white wine vinegar, olive oil, and liquid smoke if you want to. Place the brisket into the water bath.
- Pre heat Bradley Smoker to 226 F.
- While the smoker is heating up remove the brisket from the water bath and place into a bucket of ice to allow to cool down for 30 minutes.
- Remove the brisket from the vacuumed bag, pat dry, add additional seasoning if you want.
- Place into the smoker for 3 hours or until the exterior had a nice color.
- Slice the brisket against the grain and Enjoy!