I’ve been in the food biz for about 4 years now. I have yet to have a single soul try these cookies and not instantly moan with happiness and ask me for the recipe. The silly thing is this recipe is ridiculously easy. Do you like your chocolate chips with a side of cookies instead of the opposite? Do you need the perfect side dish to go with your PSL you just grabbed from Starbucks? Make this, make it now. Do the thing!
- 1 ½ cups Butter
- 2/3 cups packed Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 ½ tsp Vanilla
- 1 large Egg
- ½ tsp. Baking Soda
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 package Milk Chocolate Chips
- ½ package Mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 tbsp. Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Beat butter (room temperature) with sugars in large bowl with electric mixer until smooth.
- Beat in vanilla, egg, and baking soda. Stir in flour until blended. Stir in chips.
- Place mixture onto cookie sheet about 2 inches apart on parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- Cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes.