An unlikely love story. We all know the ending yet we wait to see the outcome each and every time. Pork, the bigshot, the moneymaker, the one everyone always fawns over falls for the innocent sweet chicken whose just trying to make it through another recipe. How will these two set their differences aside to find true love? Does the cream cheese provide that perfect union to bring them together? The tortilla chips bring enough spice? Put your heart on your sleeve and try this recipe out for yourself to see exactly what happened…when…Pork Met Chicken.
- 7 Chicken Tenderloins
- 1 package thick cut Bacon
- 1 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Ground Ginger
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Ground Pepper
- ½ Block Cream Cheese
- Tortilla Strips
- Garlic & Dill Cheddar Wheel Hennings Cheese
- P10 Bradley Smoker
- Bradley Smoker Foldable Table
- Bradley Smoker Non-Stick Silicone Mats
- Bradley Smoker Tools
- Thermoworks Timestick Trio
- Thermoworks Thermapen One
Bradley Smoker Settings:
Wood: Hunter’s Blend
Temperature: 226 F
Smoke Timer: 60 minutes
Timer: 105 minutes
- Set your Bradley Smoker to the listed settings above.
- Season each chicken tenderloin with the garlic powder, onion powder, ground ginger, salt, and pepper.
- Using a knife cut the ½ block cream cheese into long strips. Grade the cheese into a fine shredded cheese.
- Take the seasoned chicken and lay one strip of cream cheese in the middle of the chicken. Sprinkle a bit of cheese, tortilla chips, and wrap in bacon strips.
- Cook for about 105 minutes or until the internal chicken temperature reaches 165 degrees F.