You might be wondering what these Garlic Aioli Drumsticks taste like?! Each drumstick is basted in garlic aioli, seasoned with lemon pepper, wrapped in thick cut bacon strips, then topped off with the citrus from the smoked lemon. This is one recipe you have to try!
- 8 Chicken Drumsticks
- Lemmon Pepper Seasoning
- 5 tbsp. Roasted Garlic Aioli (Stonewall Kitchen)
- 2 Lemons
- 1 package Thick Cut Bacon
Bradley Smoker Settings:
Wood: Hunter’s Blend
Temperature: 226 F
Smoke Timer: 180 minutes or 3 hours
Timer: 180 minutes or 3 hours
- Set your Bradley Smoker to the listed settings above.
- On each drumstick pull back the additional skin. Now in a bowl, add the Roasted Garlic Aioli and brush onto the chicken. Make sure to get a thick coating of Garlic Aioli onto the chicken, then season with the Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
- Replace the skin back to the top of the drumstick and repeat the process (Brush on Garlic Aioli and Lemon Pepper Seasoning.
- Using the bacon, wrap each drumstick in 1 slice of bacon.
- Using a zester, zest the outside of the lemon on top of the chicken. Tip: This will add a little bit of flavor from the lemon peel.
- Cut the remaining lemons into slices and add on top of the chicken drumsticks.
- Place into the Bradley Smoker to cook for 180 minutes (or 3 hours), once the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees F. then remove the chicken from the smoker.
- Squeeze the smoked lemon on top of the chicken and bite in! Enjoy!