Do you ever have those days where work was not great and all you want is to be home? Skip the hour long wait times for door dash and whip up these quick n easy tacos. These are amazingly simple with very few steps and pans (good for dishes). So, turn your day around and make dinner the new start to your day!
- 2 cans of Chicken
- 6-8 Small Sweet Peppers
- 4-6 Green Onions
- 3 Mushrooms
- Fresh Cilantro Scissortail Farms
- 3 tbsp. Augusto’s Green Sauce
- 3 tbsp. Sam’s Salsa
- 1 tsp. Hasty Bake Rub N Spice
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp. Sour Cream
- 2 tbsp. White Queso
- Wash all the fresh vegetables under cold water and dice up the peppers, green onions, and mushrooms.
- In a pan melt down 2 tbsp. butter and add olive oil on medium heat. Add in the peppers, green onions, and stir. Let simmer for about 2-4 minutes allowing the mix to caramelize. Add in mushrooms and season with Hasty Bake Rub N Spice.
- Now add 3 tbsp. Augusto’s Green Sauce and mix.
- Using a wet towel heat up corn tortillas and add in the taco mix.
- Decorate the tacos- top off with sour cream, Sam’s Salsa, and cilantro.
Join chef Bryan Edwards for a series of recipes aimed at helping you hone your cooking skills. We will focus on flavor, presentation, technique, fun, and more!
These look amazing! Honestly, I would love to have these after a long tiring day 😃😋!! Can’t wait to try these the next time I need a quick & easy but delicious meal😋