There’s a million different recipes combining citrus and fish. And why not? It’s a great combination. But whether you’re on a current health kick and getting tired of the same 3 flavors of fish or just looking for a way to spice up a great dinner, this recipe is so fun to try! Pair it with some rice or some other caramelized veggies for a healthy recipe that is sure to deliver on flavor!
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- 1/3 cup Maple Syrup
- 2 oz Salted Caramel Crown Royal Whiskey
- 1/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 3 Salmon filets
Salted Carmel Glaze Directions:
- In a saucepan add, 2 tbsp. butter, 1/3 cup maple syrup, 1/3 cup brown sugar and mix on medium heat.
- Once the sugar is melted, turn off the heat and add 2 oz. Salted Caramel Crown Royal Whiskey. Using a food friendly torch, ignite the whiskey and stir carefully to ensure you don’t get burnt or catch your kitchen on fire.
- Stir until the flame puts itself out and enjoy!
Bradley Smoker Settings:
Cook Time: 80 minutes
Smoke Time: 60 minutes
Temp: 226 F. or 107 C.
Wood: Caribbean Blend
Craibbean Blend Bisquesttes– Bring a whole world of flavor to your next meal using the Caribbean Blend Bisquettes. We created the perfect pair by infusing mesquite bisquettes with allspice, a Caribbean staple. With flavors like cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and pepper, you can be sure you will never be short on flavor.
When paired with mesquite these bisquettes can for sure bring the authentic Jamaican flavor to your Jerk Chicken. Also pairing well with beef, game, lamb, poultry, and vegetables.
Premium Bisquettes are the newest line of Bradley Flavor Bisquettes®, featuring spices and herbs to enhance the taste and aroma of your favorite smoked dishes.
Available in 24-pack and 48-pack sizes.
- Start Bradley Smoker and set to the above settings.
- When buying your salmon make sure you ask to have the pin bones removed that way you do not have to mess with them. If the salmon has the pin bones, remove them prior to moving forward.
- Place filets onto the smoker rack and brush each filet with the Salted Caramel Glaze. Set a timer for 30 minutes and glaze again after the timer goes off.
- You will brush on the glaze at least 2 times prior to removing from the smoker (60 minutes).
- Time to crisp up the skin- Remove the salmon from the smoker and place in a frying pan. Add 1 tbsp. of butter, turn on medium heat. Rotate on all sides until the internal temperature reaches 145 F.