If you like potatoes, you should give this recipe a try! This recipe was cooked on my P10 Bradley Smoker.
- 4 Baking Potatoes
- 5 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- ¼ cup Buttermilk Ranch Dressing
- ½ cup Cheddar Cheese
- 6 tbsp. butter
- 6 tbsp. sour cream
- 6 tbsp. shredded cheese
- 1 tsp chives
Bradley Smoker Settings
Cook time: 2 hours and 30 minutes
Smoke time: 2 hours and 30 minutes
Cook temp: 251 F
Wood Bisquette flavor: Sage
1. Preheat your smoker to 251 degrees F and set the wood to smoke for 2 hours and 30 minutes. I used sage wood for my smoked potatoes.
2. Clean off your potatoes under water and dry them off.
3. Poke holes into your potatoes using a fork on each side so the potato does not explode in your smoker.
4. Coat each potato with olive oil on the skin (this will help the potatoes retain moisture).
5. Sprinkle each potato skin with sea salt (some will fall off and that’s okay).
6. It’s time to smoke! Place the potatoes on your Bradley Smoker and cook for 2 hours or until you can easily pierce with a fork.
7. Using a knife cut into the top of each potato and using a spoon scrape the insides of the potato out into a bowl.
8. In the bowl, add in 2 tbsp. butter, ¼ cup buttermilk ranch dressing, and ½ cup cheddar cheese. Mix, and stuff each potato skin full of the mixture.
9. Place back into the Bradley Smoker for an additional 30 minutes of smoke.
10. Add your toppings of your choosing. I used butter, sour cream, shredded cheese, homemade BBQ sauce, and chopped chives.