Farm to table!
- 2 Tbsp. lemon pepper season salt
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1/3 Cup honey
- 1/3 Cup molasses
- 3 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 red Bell pepper
- 1 green Bell pepper
- 5 to 8 cherry tomatoes
- 5 radishes
- 1 lemon
- 1 jalapeno
- 2 Tbsp. butter
1/3 cup Honey
1/3 cup Molasses
3 Tbsp. Lemon juice
Directions: In a saucepan, add the ingredients above a cook on medium heat for 2 minutes. Let cool off for 15 minutes and its ready to use.
Bradley Smoker Settings:
Cook Time: 1 ½ hours
Smoke Time: 1 ½ hours
Temp: 251 F.
Sage Bisquettes: Sage comes from the Northern Mediterranean, where it’s loved by Italians and the French for its hearty and distinctive flavors. Its aroma contains hints of lemon, mint, and woodsy notes.
Lamb, pork, poultry and cured meats are enhanced by the flavors of sage and maple bisquettes. Herbs and spices like rosemary or black pepper are also good pairings for sage.
Premium Bisquettes are the newest line of Bradley Flavor Bisquettes, featuring spices and herbs to enhance the taste and aroma of your favorite smoked dishes.
- Marinade chicken for 30 minutes using the marinade recipe above.
- Set your Bradley Smoker to the settings listed above.
- Rinse all vegetables/lemons under cold water and slice into small slices.
- Season both sides of the chicken breasts using lemon pepper seasoning. Using an iron skillet place the marinated chicken into the pan. Add 3 slices of lemon on top of the chicken and sprinkle some sesame seeds on top.
- Time to add the vegetables- Place the sliced peppers, radish, and tomatoes around the chicken. Add 1 tbsp. butter to the center of the pan.
- Cook for about 60 minutes or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees F.