Smoked chicken sandwich with bacon, red lettuce, American cheese, onion, topped with a blue cheese sauce.
Everyone likes bacon, but have you tried smoked bacon?
The P10 Bradley Smoker is truly a top of the line smoker. Click on the image above to learn more.
The Barnyard Special was inspired by having a two meat concept that can be cooked on the smoker. If you have never had more than one smoked meat on a sandwich I highly recommend it. The meat has a secret sauce on it, as I like to call it the Blue cheese sauce. This sauce brings out the hints of smoky beer flavored bisquettes.
2 Boneless Chicken Breasts
1 Package Bacon
1 Bundle Red Leaf Lettuce
½ Red Sweet Onion
4 Brioche Burger Buns
2 Tbsp. Creamed Sweet Heat Honey (Roark Acres)
½ tsp. Salt
½ tsp. Ground Pepper
1 tsp. Paprika
1 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
1 tsp. Vegan Chicken less Seasoning Salt
1 tsp. California’s Garlic Blend
1 tbsp Brown Sugar.
Blue Cheese Sauce
2 ½ oz. Blue Cheese (Crumbled Gorgonzola Statesboro)
18 oz. Mayonnaise (Dukes)
3 tbsp. Chopped Green Olives
3 tbsp. Onion powder
1 Garlic Clove chopped
½ cup Buttermilk.
Mix and dilute with Buttermilk to desired consistency. Blue Crumbled Gorgonzola Statesboro- Cave-aged a minimum of 90 days, this cheese is somewhat sharper in flavor but less acidic. I buy my cheese from my local Reasor’s.
Seasoning Directions: In a mixing bowl add the following, salt, pepper, paprika, cayenne pepper, Vegan chicken less seasoning, garlic blend, and brown sugar. Mix until the brown sugar has no lumps. Set aside to season the chicken.
Beer bisquettes: Take your backyard barbecue to another level with hop-infused smoked food. These maple bisquettes impart a toasty, citrusy flavor, and aroma to all your favorite smoked dishes, and are perfect for beef, chicken, ribs, or sausage.
Beer-flavored bisquettes are especially good with mushrooms or cold-smoked cheese, if your burger needs that extra something.
Premium Bisquettes are the newest line of Bradley Flavor Bisquettes®, featuring spices and herbs to enhance the taste and aroma of your favorite smoked dishes.
Available in 24-pack and 48-pack sizes.
Bradley Smoker Settings:
Wood: Beer (Chef Inspired Flavored Wood Bisquettes)
Temperature: 226 F
Smoke Timer: 2 hrs. or 120 minutes.
Timer: 2 hrs. or 120 minutes.
- Set the Bradley Smoker to the above settings.
- Take the chicken breast and cover in the Creamed Honey, add the seasoning until the chicken breast is covered.
- Place seasoned chicken into the smoker and set a timer for 120 minutes (2 hours).
- Open the packaged bacon and place into the smoker. Set a timer for 60 minutes, flip over, and smoke for another 60 minutes.
- Once the chicken has reached 165F internal temperature, pull out and get ready to build your sandwich.
- Start with the Brioche bun and add the chicken, lettuce, onions, bacon, and Blue cheese sauce. Enjoy!