Do you like all the flavor of your favorite burger or taco but hate the guilt afterwards or the excess full feeling? Give these stuffed avocados a try! These are full of healthy fats and oils that will fill you up without making you feel guilty and these guys are not short on flavor! Grab a fork and dig right in. Top these with your favorite hot sauce for an extra spice and have Taco Tuesday without the extra carbs! Keep your 2021 happy and healthy with my stuffed smoked Avocados.
I decided to make a different version of my original Smoked Avocado recipe. These Avocados are loaded with Jalapeno Jack cheeseball and much more!
1 Jalapeno Jack Cheeseball & Appetizer Mix (Wind & Willow)
1 Cream Cheese Block
¼ cup Sour Cream
¼ cup Milk
1 Dash of Sesame Seeds
1 Dash of Dipping Spices
1 Pinch of Mexican four Cheese
2 Cilantro leaves
1 tsp chopped (Yellow onion, tomatoes, yellow pepper, red pepper)
2-4 Candied Jalapenos.
Bradley Smoker Settings:
Smoke Temp: 226F or 107C
Smoke Time: 20 minutes
Smoker Timer: 20 minutes
Sage Bisquettes- Sage comes from the Northern Mediterranean, where it’s loved by Italians and the French for its hearty and distinctive flavor. Its aroma contains, hits of lemon, mint and woody notes. Lamb, pork, poultry and cured meats are enhanced by the flavors of sage and maple bisquettes. Herbs and spices like rosemary or black pepper are also good pairings for sage.
Jalapeno Jack Cheeseball Mix Ingredients: (Wind & Willow)
Hot Dip: You will need the following for this dip. 1 block (8oz) cream cheese, ¼ cup sour cream, ¼ cup milk.
Combine mix, topping, cream cheese, sour cream, and milk. Stir constantly over low heat until mixture is warm and thoroughly blended. Place into the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to chill. This will serve as the filling of the avocado.
- Preset Bradley Smoker to setting listed above.
- Rinse avocadoes under cold water and cut in half.
- Take out the seed in the avocado (Be careful if you choose to use any sharp object).
- Using a spoon remove a little bit of the avocado so you can replace with the cheeseball mix.
- Fill each avocado hole with 1-2 tbsp. of Jalapeno Jack Cheeseball mix.
- Top each avocado with vegetable mix, Mexican four cheese, candied jalapenos, sesame seeds Top each avocado with the Vegetable seasoning.
- Smoke for 60 minutes and serve immediately.