3 Boneless Chicken Breasts
½ block of Cream Cheese
½ tsp. Salt
½ tsp. Ground Pepper
1 tsp. Paprika
1 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
1 tsp. Vegan Chicken less Seasoning Salt
1 tsp. California’s Garlic Blend
1 tbsp Brown Sugar
1 cup Baby Spinach
1 medium Tomato
1 small white Onion
1 tsp. minced Garlic
2 tbsp. Butter
1 tsp. chopped Parsley
6-7 whole Mushrooms
1 cup spaghetti
1 can Cream of Chicken soup
Seasoning Directions: In a mixing bowl add the following, salt, pepper, paprika, cayenne pepper, chicken less seasoning, garlic blend, and brown sugar. Mix until the brown sugar has no lumps. Set aside to season the chicken.
Sage Bisquettes- Sage comes from the Northern Mediterranean, where it’s loved by Italians and the French for its hearty and distinctive flavor. Its aroma contains hints of lemon, mint, and woody notes. Lamb, pork, poultry, and cured meats are enhanced by the flavors of sage and maple bisquettes. Herbs and spices like rosemary or black pepper are also good pairings for sage.
Bradley Smoker Settings:
Temperature: 260 F
Smoke Timer: 100 minutes
Timer: 100 minutes
Bradley Smoker 5 piece Tool Kit
Chicken Breast ButcherBox
Bradley Smoker Non Stick Mats
Sage flavored Bradley Smoker Wood Bisquettes
Bradley Smoker Foldable Kitchen Table
Smoke X Thermometer
- Set your smoker to the above settings.
- Using two chopsticks lay horizontally against the chicken breast and make cuts 1 inch apart. The chopsticks keep the knife from going all the way through the breast. The only purpose of using the chopsticks is to help make sure the blade doesn’t cut all the way through the chicken.
- Wash the spinach leaves under cold water and chop into small pieces. (You will use these to stuff your chicken later).
- Using the seasoning mix, season the chicken breasts on both sides heavily. Place into the iron skillet.
- Cut the cream cheese into thin slices and place in between the cuts in the chicken breast. Now grab a small amount of diced spinach and stuff on top of the cream cheese.
- Cut your onion and tomato into slices. Place these slices on top of the chicken breasts. Top each piece of chicken with a little bit of minced garlic and fresh parsley. Add the butter to the iron skillet and set your timer.
- Timer for the smoker! Smoke the chicken until the internal temperature is at 165 F.
- If you want to make a chicken pasta continue into these directions. Cook your pasta to the directions on the package. Drain the water once the noodles are cooked and add one can of cream of chicken soup and stir. Place the smoked chicken on top of the noodles and enjoy!
ButcherBox– Get the meat you want shipped directly to your front door, its as easy as that. In this recipe above I used the Sirloin tips from ButcherBox. If you have more questions or would like to get setup with your meat order click the link below.
100% grass-fed and grass-finished? YES
Humanely raised? YES
Source of Omega-3s, vitamins, and minerals? YES