2 Fresh Salmon filets
1 tsp. Onion powder
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. celery seed
1 tsp. smoked paprika
1 tsp. peppercorn medley
1 tsp. Sea Salt
One bundle fresh parsley
1 tsp. Brown sugar
4 tbsp. Butter
Bradley Smoker Settings:
Temperature: 226 F
Smoke Timer: 60 minutes
Timer: 45-60 minutes
- P10 Bradley Smoker
- Bradley Smoker Non-Stick Mats
- Set your Bradley Smoker to the settings listed above and set a timer for 45 minutes.
- When buying your Salmon make sure you ask to have the pin bones removed that way you do not have to mess with them. If the Salmon has the pin bones, remove them prior to moving forward.
- Time to season the meat. In an empty seasoning bottle, mix the brown sugar, sea salt (ground), pepper (ground), celery seed, garlic powder, smoked paprika, and onion powder. Sprinkle a nice coating on top of the Salmon filets.
- Using a zester, zest the orange skin onto the salmon to add a little more flavor. Using the remaining orange, slice the rest into ¼ inch slices and place on top of each filet.
- Moving to the smoker; using the Bradley Smoker nonstick mat, place the filets onto the wire rack. Place the filets into the smoker and start your timer. Remember, do not smoke the meat to a specific time but rather a specific temperature.
- After 45 minutes in the smoker, use a skillet to add 4 tbsp. butter and melt it down to a liquid. Turn on medium- high to high heat on the burner to allow the butter to brown a bit. Remove the salmon from the smoker and place into the skillet and hear the sizzle.
- Cook in the skillet turning on all three sides (except the top side) until the internal temperature reaches 145 F.
- Top each fillet with fresh parsley and enjoy!