8 Brussel Sprouts
1 cup All Purpose Flour
¾ cup water
¼ cup Bad Ass BBQ Rub
1 cup Garlic and Herb breadcrumbs
Vegetable oil for the fryer
Balsamic Glaze for topping
- Turn on the fryer to 350 degrees F.
- Rinse off Brussel sprouts under cold water. Using a sharp knife and cutting board cut each Brussel sprout in halves. Then, cut the stems off at the bottom.
- In a mixing bowl add the flour, water, rub, and mix until the batter is a little runny.
- Using a different bowl add the breadcrumbs, then toss the sprouts in the breadcrumbs covering them. The breadcrumbs will help create more of a crunchy batter.
- Add the sprouts to the fryer and set a timer for 4 minutes. Pull out and let sit for 1-3 minutes to cool off before serving. Using the Balsamic Glaze drizzle on top of each sprout. Enjoy!