I wanted to make a Mac N Cheese recipe after getting so many requests. This recipe is great for any gathering where you need to feed multiple people. The smoke adds a great flavor that you won’t get any with any other Mac N Cheese. I have made this recipe multiple times for family, friends, and coworkers with no complaints. With every bite you get hints of creamy cheese, buttery, and smoky hints. For this recipe I used my Bradley Smoker P10 to get that perfect smoky flavor.
- 1lbs (1/2 Box) Elbow macaroni (This recipe feeds about 6-8 people)
- 1/2 cup Heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 Stick Butter
- 2 tbsp. Flour
- 2 cups Whole milk
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1/2 block Cream cheese (Chop this block into cubes)
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese (Swan Bros. Dairy, Inc.)
- 1 cups Velveeta cheese
Smoke Time: 1 hours
Cook Time: 1 Hours
Temp Setting: 226 degrees F
Bisquettes Flavor: Mesquite
- Boil 6 cups of water in a large pot, read the instructions according to the package.
- In a large pan melt 1/2 stick of butter (use a whisk) and add your flour.
- While whisking pour in your milk, garlic powder, onion powder, and cream cheese.
- Add in Cheddar cheese (As the cheese begins to melt and your cheese sauce becomes thicker, add in your heavy whipping cream).
- Drain your pasta and combine your noodles with the cheese sauce in the large pot.
- Cut your Velveeta cheese into cubes and melt in the microwave per directions.
- Add your Velveeta cheese into your large pot and stir. If the mixture is getting too thick add milk and turn up the heat. Be careful not to get the mixture too hot.
- Place in smoker for 60 minutes at 226 degrees F. Stir after 30 minutes to ensure the Mac N Cheese gets a even smoke flavor.
- After 60 minutes pull out of the smoker and serve!