I make Roasted Garlic at least once a week for my family. You can do many different things with Roasted Garlic; you can use it as a spread on bread, extra flavor in a soup, or it can add more flavor on a meat. No matter which way you choose its hard to go wrong. For this recipe I used my Bradley Smoker P10 to achieve that tasty smoky flavor.
- 1 Bulb of Garlic
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
Bradley Smoker Settings
Cook time: 120 minutes
Smoke time: 60 minutes
Cook temp: 226 F
Wood Bisquette flavor: Mesquite
- Start up Bradley Smoker to settings above and do not turn on the smoke generator.
- Tear off 1 sheet of foil to wrap bulb in.
- Cut off the top of the bulb to allow the oil to sink in.
- Pour olive oil on top of the bulb in the exposed area.
- Place garlic in smoker for 60 minutes at 226 degrees F. (For this temperature and time the garlic cloves will still have structure when you pull them out of the bulb).
- Turn on the smoke generator for 60 minutes using Mesquite wood.
- Pull the garlic out of the smoker and unwrap the top of the foil so smoke can get into the garlic bulb.
- Place back into the smoker for 60 minutes at 206 degrees F.
- Pull out and enjoy your garlic.