These Smoky Stuffed Avocado’s are one of my family’s favorite appetizers. I got inspired one day when I went to my local grocery store and they had a sale on avocadoes. I just got my new smoker and I had a moment. I looked at my smoker and then back at the bag of avocadoes laying on my counter. I thought to myself what could go wrong with Smoky Stuffed Avocadoes. I was so right, you cant go wrong with these….. Every family gathering this is a favorite and a must have on our table.
For this recipe I used my Bradley Smoker P10 to get that perfect smoky flavor.
Meet Bradley’s New Hot Smoker! First in the Professional line, Bradley 5 Rack 1000W Food Smoker is perfect for professional chefs or food smoking aficionados looking to master hot and cold food smoking in a large-capacity Bradley smoker.
No babysitting, no hassles, no checking, no worries. Just set it and forget it. Fully automatic: load up your Bisquettes® and water then smoke for up to 10 hours), completely insulated and digital (you choose the time, temperature and amount of smoke). You get consistent, deliciously-smoked results. Every time!
Smoker internal operating temperature range 30 º C – 160º C / 86 º F – 320º F
Built-in Smoke generator with windowed Bisquette® compartment and automated Bisquette® advancement to smoke up to 10 hours with no refilling.
Professional grade 76L stainless steel body design.
Improved temperature accuracy and dual temperature probes. Featuring PDI (proportional-integralderivative) controlled heating.
Smart smoking with up to 50 of your favourite recipes that can be created or downloaded using a USB stick. Controlling, time, smoke and temperature for the perfect recipe.
Sold Exclusively at bradleysmoker.com
- 4-6 avocadoes
- 5 green onions
- 4 tbsp shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 block cream cheese
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp. Bone Suckin’ Sauce Vegetable Seasoning
Bradley Smoker Settings
Cook time: 60 minutes
Smoke time: 60 minutes
Cook temp: 230 F
Wood Bisquette flavor: Mesquite
- Preset Bradley Smoker to setting listed above.
- Rinse avocadoes under cold water and cut in half.
- Take out the seed in the avocado (Be careful if you choose to use any sharp object).
- In a mixing bowl add cream cheese and bread crumbs. Blend together for about 15 seconds.
- Fill each avocado hole with 1 tbsp. cream cheese mixture and sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
- Rinse green onions under cold water and chop the bulb into thin slices. Tip: You can chop the green stem and add on top for extra flavor. Sprinkle a couple slices on top of the avocadoes evenly.
- Top each avocado with the Vegetable seasoning.
- Smoke for 60 minutes and serve immediately.